Smoke Dress

One of the other set of images I wanted to work on was applying a smoke dress to someone and Nicole was kind enough to pose for the before shot. 

I started by cleaning up the initial image, boosting the hair and make a selection of Nicole from the background.  I cloned out the underwear so that it was the some skin colour and tone as the rest of her so it wouldn't be an issue later.  I then used 3 different type of smoke images with warping and scaling to provide the dress. Blending and adjusting opacity to get the final effect before doing some selective dodging and burning.

Before

After